About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Assistant Producer is highly organized and responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the Banana Republic website. The Assistant Producer will independently manage small scale marketing projects from kickoff to launch as well assist the Production team in a supporting role in managing larger scale projects. They will own the setup and approval process for site marketing assets using our content management system. They will also upload assets and set up linking for email builds. Before launch, they will QA test and provide feedback to producers for all marketing site and email assets to ensure all content launches accurately and on time.
What you'll do
- Manages small scale marketing projects from kickoff to launch on the website.
- Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled marketing updates.
- Responsible for various website & email testing including ensuring content is accurate, linking is correct, QA is complete in all browsers, etc.
- Assists in investigating and resolving any content issues.
- Assists with agenda for creative review meetings and final sign-off of website content with other Production team members.
- Partners with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing emails on a regular basis.
- Responsible for QA testing all website updates and actively assists in investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving any issues.
- Responsible for pulling weekly reports and organizing spreadsheets.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience.
- May be asked to assist with special projects as needed.
Who you are
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up skills.
- Obsessively detail oriented.
- Able to independently manage multiple simultaneous tasks and activities.
- Thrives in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Familiar with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues.
- Excited to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Agile and versatile in dealing with first time problems and resourceful in finding resolutions.
- Consistent in turning in work accurately and on time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and GoogleDocs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years in a project management or similar role required.
- 1-2+ years in a digital/online, web production, QA testing, retail eCommerce position preferred, but not required.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs