About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Seasonal EmploymentCoordinator to assist with the recruiting process in the Contact Center. Inthis role, you’ll be responsible for hiring all candidates into Peak roles andcollaborating with members of the HR team. You’ll be flexible in day-to-dayduties and will work with peers toward a steep hiring goal for the season.
What you'll do
- Review all applications within Taleo and Indeed; Conduct phonescreens for qualified candidates
- Enter candidate’s information into Access database at all stepswithin the process
- Schedule group or individual interviews daily; be the point ofcontact for meeting and greeting all candidates
- Partner with the hiring supervisor/manager to co-facilitate groupinterviews
- Assist HR Generalist and other HR members with offer processincluding: verbal offers, schedule selection, and pre-employment paperwork
- Track pre-employment background screens and update Access databasewith results
- Collaborate with HR team and be flexible on daily job duties,adjusting to the flow of candidates
Who you are
- Associates degree in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred
- 1 year of high volume recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate PC skills: Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Access and /or other software / database skills
- Contact Center environment experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work overtime hours including Saturday shifts whenneeded
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs