About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an Operations Specialist tomanage thedaily flow of call traffic into the call centers while maintaining the dailyservice metrics (Service Level, Abandon Rates, Max delays etc.). Operations Specialists are also responsible for managing intra-day and shortterm staffing decisions through VTO, Add Hours, Trades and Time-off management.Other responsibilities include IT ticket management and communication,workforce management, skill audits, call center reporting, communication ofbusiness impacting issues and scheduling of call center trainings and meetings.
What you'll do
- Manage intra-day Call Center call volume and agent phone states meeting/exceeding Service Level metric goals
- Coordinate Call Center resources to ensure efficient use of staff and payroll, and coordinate staffing changes with leadership to provide proper levels of coverage
- Prepare and maintain daily logs listing events that affect contact center, including but not limited to staffing and system issues, providing daily summary to leadership
- Partnership with IT teams to communicate, research and resolve IT ticket issues, providing communication and reporting to call center leaders with status updates
- Coordinate training and meeting times with leadership and training, updating workforce management application with scheduled times
- Answer CMS phones and perform other various CMS tower daily responsibilities
- Run and provide various reports for management
Who you are
- 1-2 years of college experience; 3+ years ofCall Center experience; 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of call center technologies including but not limited to: Avaya and Lucent Definity products (CMS CentreVu), eWorkforce Management (TCS), RTA, and other call routing technologies
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency through quick decisions, driving compliance, movement of resources, and real time communication to call center partners
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of GID’s ordering systems, policies and procedures
- Strong PC skills including internet and windows-based applications
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellenttime management, organizational and follow-up skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs