About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Job Lead planning, implementation and execution of sourcing strategy. Lead the development of business cases and cost/benefit analysis to be presented to stakeholders. Support the creation and implementation of programs to assess and promote supplier performance development including: establishing quarterly and annual goals, and conducting quarterly business reviews. Lead sourcing activities in partnership with cross functional team with supplier section, price negation, and bid evaluation processes.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree of foreign equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems or a related field and 6 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered, Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Negotiations, building strategic relations and partnerships with suppliers;
2. Supplier segmentation and spend analysis;
3. Strategic supplier partnership and supply chain management;
4. Analyze product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes;
5. Led cross-functional teams by managing resources, equipment and capacity requirements;
6. Mitigated business and legal risks by negotiating contracts;
7. Draft Contract SOWs; and
8. Porter Five Forces and SWOT
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs