About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
As the leader of the Marketing Effectiveness team, the Director owns setting the vision for the organization, including managing workload, establishing priorities, and evaluating recommendations. The Director is also responsible for providing Old Navy leadership with clear information regarding marketing performance and partnering with the cross-functional team to ensure that the commercial plan is financially sound in terms of marketing strategy, promotional effectiveness, and expense management. Decision support extends to cross-functional partners across Marketing, Global Consumer Payments, Inventory Management, Merchandising, and Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll do
- Leading an agile team that supports the changing needs of the business and influences key business decisions.
- Continually evaluate how the team operates and supports the business so that the team can adapt to the fast-paced needs of the business.
- Drive career development and skill development of teams to ensure job satisfaction, retention and future talent development.
- Support leadership event planning process, advising on opportunities and risks to sales and earnings driven by shifts in marketing, discounts, and promotional activity. This includes development of analysis methodology, financial models, and presentations.
- Partner with the global markets in supporting and ensuring successful market launches and maintaining the health of the business as it matures.
- Partner with Global Consumer Payments Team to review and influence events to drive cardholder loyalty.
- Partner with Customer Data Analytics Team to analyze KPI results and drive customer growth and retention.
Who you are
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs