About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Banana Republic offers versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style that endures. How we create product is just as important as what we do. Details matter. We strive to make it easy; include and inspire our customers and each other every day; be curious, be honest and kind; unleash creativity and greatness every day; and tread lightly on the world.
The Sr. Regional Director at Banana Republic Factory leads a portfolio of stores across a geographically diverse market. The Sr Regional Director builds and cultivates a multi-year, market based strategy for region and channel. This individual sets the strategic vision and holds the teams accountable for delivering exceptional and consistent results. They inspire others to understand the need for change. The Sr. Regional Director sustains a best in class talent management culture across all levels of the region and channel. The Sr. Regional Director reports to the VP of Stores and is a member of the Banana Republic Field leadership team. This position is based in San Francisco.
What you'll do
- Ensures teams deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience that differentiates Banana Republic in the marketplace.
- Leads and empowers team in execution of all brand initiatives.
- Creates an engaging employee experience that can attract, develop and retain the best retail talent in the industry
- Builds key talent and bench at all levels. Can effectively guide teams to attract, select and assess high potential talent. Ensures development plans are in place for leaders for critical roles
- Actively contributes and collaborates with the broader organization to align on key objectives.
- Leads by example and demonstrates growth mindset through embracing challenges and learning from feedback to set the path forward.
- Strategically sets priorities and delegates to the team to work through both short and long term goals.
- Fosters creativity and diversity of ideas by identifying ways to source ideas from the team Effective communication skills with HQ Business Partners and Field Leaders to maximize and influence business results
Who you are
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs