About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Responsiblefor ensuring all company directed shortage and safety programs are implementedand executed in assigned region(s). Responsible for recruiting, training,developing and supervising Sr. Loss Prevention Managers, Loss PreventionManagers and Loss Prevention personnel. Developing the field organization inthe area of Loss Prevention through training, communication and awarenessprograms. Responsible for ensuring losses of company assets are prevented,investigated, and resolved. Manage vendors, physical security, and contract guards.
What you'll do
- Communicate and execute company target store / shortage reduction programs.
- Organize and facilitate Loss Prevention training for all levels of the field organization and ensure field presence by routinely visiting stores and participating in field meetings.
- Ensure all policy and procedures of internal controls are in compliance through store visits and audits and work with business partners to ensure all aspects of Loss Prevention are integrated into the daily operations of the stores.
- Assess region needs to ensure Loss Prevention resources (CCTV, EAS, Public View, Manpower) are properly deployed.
- Conducts investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures and proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft through the utilization of POS exception reporting tools.
- Contributes to Gap Inc initiatives and projects as directed by supervisor Offer recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as work place violence, protest and demonstrations.
Who you are
- Proficient in conducting investigations and integrity interviews.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills, time management and ability to prioritize / multi task.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; ex: excel, word, and Power point.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Wicklander or Reid interviewing and integration certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of multi store retail Loss Prevention management experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area, and maneuver around sales floors, stock room and offices.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs