About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager for Banana Republic International is responsible for the flawless implementation of seasonal site, mobile, email, and promotional strategies for the UK/EU and Japan markets. You’ll collaborate and strategize with cross-functional partners to drive customer engagement and key business metrics. Strong problem solving, innovation, analytical thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit are key to ensure success in this role, which will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, Banana Republic Online International.
What you'll do
- Owns updating marketing calendars and helps manage promo change process with key business partners
- Own all QA of promotional marketing communication across email, site & mobile
- Works with web production team to ensure all promotions are accurate & launching on time
- Owns set up of all customer facing promotional codes and legal fine print
- Actively brainstorms new ideas to increase online & cross channel customer traffic, engagement and conversion
- Supports strategic partnerships and localized content to increase brand awareness and create synergies across online marketing vehicles
- Compiles weekly business analysis and owns sharing out to marketing team
- Assists in data pulls for performance of key promotions and quarterly hindsights
- Maintains database for tracking promotional activity on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Who you are
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, 2+ in email preferred
- Background in online retail/fashion industry preferred
- Detail-oriented with track record of flawless execution
- Strong Excel Skills, experience in Omniture a plus
- Fluent in Japanese (both reading & speaking) a plus, but not required
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills – timely follow-up and ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics clearly across teams
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs