About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Project Managerof Compliance & Safety supports the Store Productivity team to createeffective communication, tools and resources that drive increased fieldexecution and improved product sell through in stores. The Project Manager willcollaborate with cross brand, cross functional and cross channel businesspartners to develop, support andvalidate operational processes and practices that impact the fieldorganization.
ThisProject Manager is responsible for all aspects of loss prevention programs,inventory counts, Store Compliance Audit (SCA), and Business Continuity Plan(BCP) for all Gap Inc. North America stores.This role will also manage, maintain, and evolve all Policies andProcedures across all brands.
The position will use analytical skills todraw conclusions about specific business problems, present information forproject/functional teams to consider and assess the effectiveness of proposedsolutions; recommending ways forward to develop great products that deliver onthe intended results and add value to the organization.
This position partners withthe Director of Process Engineering and Compliance to influence key businesspartners across brands, functions and represents the voice of the field andcustomers in all interactions.
Initiate content development and support in storeexecution of Loss Prevention
initiatives and programs through effective communicationand strong partnership with cross functional teams
Lead, develop and influence LP and SCA strategies
to ensure flawless execution through effectivecommunication, details and timing to stores
Manage and Maintain Policies andProcedures
and communicateupdates to Store Operations, HQ Business Partner Field and Filed Leader
Lead and coordinate
field feedback to support enhancementsto our available supplies and make changes as necessary
Identify and influence
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
all store communication associated with loss prevention andstore compliance audit
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement
Analyze and propose solutions,
within brand store environment
Conduct needs assessments and analyze competitors
to enable best in classprocesses
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the storeenvironment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performanceobjectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform throughchange and ambiguity
. Proficientin Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.