INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The role of the Digital Designer will support marketing initiatives by creating on-brand, and on-trend assets for web, email, social, paid and print. You will work closely and collaboratively with the design team, and cross functional partners to ensure projects adhere to our style guide and brand voice.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with ecommerce and marketing teams to translate objectives into designs that are compelling, visually exciting, and on brand
- Concept, create, and produce assets for ecommerce website, email, online advertising, web-blog as well as for in-store promotions, collateral and direct marketing pieces
- Translate creative briefs to production ready assets
- Manage online branding imagery
- Build and maintain a comprehensive creative asset library of graphics and photos.
- Edit images from digital studio as needed to ensure accurate appearance on site
Who you are
- BA in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies, or design-related field.
- Minimum 1 year of professional online design experience. Background in fashion retail/e-commerce preferred.
- A versatile portfolio that showcases both print and digital skillset.
- Experience creating print materials a plus.
- Resourceful and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs