INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The role of the Corporate Planning Analyst is to effectively manage store inventory levels to support overall topside sales and inventory plans. This is a hybrid position of traditional Company Planning with a focus on eCommerce Business Analytics, reporting to the Director of Corporate Planning. This work requires strong analytical skills, the ability to build close partnerships with other functions, while delivering/exceeding financial targets.
What you'll do
- Provide Buying leads with relevant data and analytic inputs to drive inventory optimization decisions tied to pre and in season business needs for the Web at brand/class/price.
- Partner with merchandising and ecommerce team on in-season performance using both inventory and web KPIs to develop brand, category or style level analysis to drive decisions optimizing homepage, sales and conversion rate.
- Assess and manage the Open to Buy forecast to help inform tops down financial forecast positioning, while identifying risks and opportunities. Guide Buying team actions to support tops down financial commitments with a focus on eCommerce.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning processing including Monthly Forecast, Inventory Line of Credit, and Budget.
- Support executive level presentations such as Quarterly Business Reviews, and hindsight recaps as needed.
- Assist in driving strategic decision-making using data-driven insights.
- Leverage analytic tools & insights to influence long range strategies across products, markets and channels.
- Establish a track record of clear communication up, down and across the organization.
Who you are
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Deep financial business acumen. Possesses a clear understanding of financial measurements which could include; sales, gross margin, weeks of supply etc. and how to impact them.
- Ecommerce experience.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and drive change across all level of the organization, as well as develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and cross-functional partners.
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as MS Excel, MS Access & Power BI. Experience with data visualization strongly preferred. Experience with advanced analytical tools such as SQL, Python and R a plus.
- Desire to innovate/evolve tools and processes.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs