About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheProject Manager of Supply Chain StoreProductivity supports the Store Productivity team to create effectivecommunication, tools and resources that drive increased field execution andimproved product sell through in stores.
This role helps todesign, document, and evaluate processes to efficiently operate our storeswhile helping to identify improvement opportunities and cost/benefit ofimplemented solutions. The role willevaluate Supply Chain standard operating procedures and deliver best practicesthat drive efficiency and productivity in our Gap Inc., fleet of stores. This role will be working throughcomplexities in stores to assess productivity-impacting aspects of ouroperations, determines resource gaps and supports sustainable solutions thatincrease the efficiency of our teams and the profitability of our stores.
This role works with theDirector of Process Engineering and Compliance to influence key businesspartners across all brands, functions and channels and represents the voice ofthe field and customers in all interactions.
Assess current and newprocesses
to identify areas to improve efficiency,productivity and profitability
Establish method fordesign, documentation, evaluation, and sustainability
of Supply Chain related Standard Operating Procedures
to understand cost/benefit and leverages findings to influenceand prioritize change
Leverage business dataand KPIs
to identify opportunities to increaseprofitability and efficiency
Drive best in classoperational excellence
, supported by a deepknowledge of process engineeringe-engineering
Manage in store execution of supply chain productivityinitiatives
througheffective communication and strong partnership with field teams
Coordinate and lead
field feedback to support future initiativesand drive improved productivity.
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for processimprovement
Analyze and propose solutions,
within brand store environment
to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the storeenvironment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performanceobjectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform throughchange and ambiguity
with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and BusinessProcess Re-engineering
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.