About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Project Manager of Real Estate Store Growth supports the Store Productivity team to create effective communication, tools and resources to drive increased field support and improved product sell through in Gap Inc. North America stores. The Project Manager of Real Estate Store Growth will collaborate with cross, brand, functional and channel business partners requiring the ability to build strong partnerships while solving problems quickly and effectively.
This role works with HQ and Field business partners to identify opportunities to develop and improve processes and documentation that support remodels, relocationsepositions, new and closing stores, to ensure seamless execution in the field. Expected to apply a diversified knowledge of project management principles, practices and analytics that drive business results to influence business partners and improve the in-store experience for internal and external customers. Tracks, manages and conducts hindsight on multiple projects with responsibility for coordinating efforts between various functional departments, corporate departments and all levels within the field organization.
This position partners with the Director of Real Estate Growth & Operations on key brand strategies and must be able to manage and execute multiple projects while representing the voice of the field and customers in all interactions.
Support in store execution
of openings, remodels and closures through effective communication and strong partnership with field and headquarters teams
Lead, develop and influence remodel and store maintenance strategies
to ensure flawless execution through effective detailed resources, tools and communication to stores
Develops and maintains
training materials to support the field in the execution of real estate activities.
Sign off on operational requirements for all new stores during brand plan review process during brand plan review process
Lead and coordinate
field feedback to support future remodels and store maintenance initiatives
change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives
Oversee and execute
all store communication associated with remodels (major and minor), new store openings and store maintenance programs
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement.
Analyzes and communicates opportunities,
within brand store environment.
and recommends improvements to be better.
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response to challenging situations utilizing available knowledge while considering alternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform through change and ambiguity
Domestic Travel Required
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.