About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheProject Manager of Real Estate StoreGrowth supports the Store Productivity team to create effectivecommunication, tools and resources to drive increased field support andimproved product sell through in Gap Inc. North America stores. The ProjectManager of Real Estate Store Growth will collaborate with cross, brand,functional and channel business partners requiring the ability to build strongpartnerships while solving problems quickly and effectively.
This role works with HQ and Field businesspartners to identify opportunities to develop and improve processes anddocumentation that support remodels, relocationsepositions, new and closingstores, to ensure seamless execution in the field. Expected to apply adiversified knowledge of project management principles, practices and analyticsthat drive business results to influence business partners and improve thein-store experience for internal and external customers. Tracks, manages andconducts hindsight on multiple projects with responsibility for coordinatingefforts between various functional departments, corporate departments and alllevels within the field organization.
This position partners withthe Director of Real Estate Growth & Operations on key brand strategies andmust be able to manage and execute multiple projects while representing thevoice of the field and customers in all interactions.
Support in store execution
of openings, remodels and closures througheffective communication and strong partnership with field and headquartersteams
Lead, developand influence remodel and store maintenance strategies
to ensure flawless execution through effective detailedresources, tools and communication to stores
training materials tosupport the field in the execution of real estate activities.
Sign off on operational requirements for allnew stores during brand plan review process during brand plan review process
Lead and coordinate
field feedback to support futureremodels and store maintenance initiatives
change management strategies to effectively implementinitiatives
all store communication associatedwith remodels (major and minor), new store openings and store maintenanceprograms
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for processimprovement.
Analyzes and communicates opportunities,
within brand store environment.
and recommends improvements to be better.
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the storeenvironment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performance objectivesand strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform throughchange and ambiguity
Domestic Travel Required
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.