About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The ProjectManager of Promotional Execution supports the Brand team to createeffective communication, tools and resources that maximize product sell throughin stores and enable seamless field execution. This role will interact withcross functional and cross channel business partners and will manage theintegration, communication and execution of promotional activity as well asproduct testing for store teams. The role provides ongoing feedback toenterprise partners to drive continuous improvement.
This Project Managerpartners with the Sr. Manager of Commercial Impact and Communications toinfluence key business partners across all functions and channels, representingthe voice of the field in all interactions
Support in-store execution of promotions, marketing eventsand product testing
through effective communication and strong partnershipswith cross functional partners.
Propose adjustments to the promotional cadence and communication
based on business andcompetitive landscape along with leadership alignment.
Support development of standardizedprocesses and tools
to support seamless execution of marketing events, promotionsand product testing processes.
Assess promotional-related marketingcollateral
to ensure theoverall aesthetic and clarity of message meets brand standards.
Create andimplement all store communication
associated with promotions, pricing andproduct testing.
Compile and provide hindsight
on promotions, marketing events andproduct testing to positively influence future strategies.
Understand competitor activity and all in-store opportunities
to better collaborate with crossfunctional business partners and make recommendations for future improvements.
Create strong partnerships with the field
by spending time in storesand applying that knowledge to future events
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the storeenvironment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performanceobjectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform throughchange and ambiguity
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.