About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheProject Manager of Employee Engagementsupports the Customer Strategy team to create effective communication, toolsand resources that drive increased field execution and improved product sellthrough in stores. This role is responsible for creating, executing and drivingresults for programs that support the employee experience including contests,rewards & recognition programs for Gap Inc., North America stores.
This role will interactcross brand, cross functional and cross channel business partners and workswith the Sr. Manager of Customer Strategy to influence key business partnersacross all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in allinteraction.
Manage in store execution of employee initiatives
through effective programs, tools andresources that help stores drive the customer and employee experience
Lead, developand influence Reward & Recognition programs
to ensure flawless engagement through effectivecommunication, details and timing when released to stores
Lead and hold full accountability
forall employee initiatives including contests, rewards and recognition
Develop andinfluence strategies
to ensure flawless executionthrough effective timing, details and communication to stores
field feedback to support employee engagementfeedback and apply that to future initiatives
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
all store communication associatedwith employee engagement initiatives
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for processimprovement
Analyze and propose solutions,
within brand store environment
to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response to challenging situations utilizing available knowledge while considering alternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform through change and ambiguity
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.