About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for Old Navy’s e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most big companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of omni-channel growth oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone great to support us in the Assistant Producer role, focusing on web operations, quality
assurance, and special projects. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Production team, supporting the promotional and operational needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Assistant will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll do
Responsible for various website testing and QA including: promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, browser + device compatibility, and ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content.
Liaising with Marketing, IT, and Production partners to update and troubleshoot promo code issues.
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause.
- Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
Opens daily tickets to inform Technology teams of emerging business needs.
Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
- Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly executional push schedule
- Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed.
Who you are
A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You're totally at home in web tools and interfaces. You know what an HTML tag looks like and maybe what a few of them do. Maybe you've solved a problem once or twice by viewing source on a page.
• 1+ year of experience in ecommerce, online marketing or project management
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
• An eagerness to learn how web content is created and deployed
• Experience with or prior exposure to content management systems
• A Bachelors' degree
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs