About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
- Support Online team deliverables with timely sample collection, maintenance & tracking.
- Collect all photography samples from brand merchant offices and/or vendors within the online production timeline.
- Understand and communicate any specific sample variances that might impact photography.
- Organize & Maintain sample closets & sample log to identify any missing samples.
- Work with photo studio team to identify any missing samples leading up to their photo-shoots
- Communicate this outstanding sample list to merchandising teams & work with brand merchants to problem solve.
- Support merchant teams in their pagination process, ensuring that all samples are available to work with in timely manner.
- Support creative teams in their out-of-studio photo shoots; organizing racks pre-shoot, problem-solving to support their needs.
- Effectively track and label all samples in photobase to manage flow through photography process.
- Understand multiple schedules & calendar deadlines & prioritize work accordingly.
Who you are
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word required, previous experience with ACT & prompt helpful.
- Strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs