• Design and execute an innovative, data driven, omni CRM vision that is rooted in testing, customer insights + analytics, and drives customer loyalty and growth.
• Lead and communicate customer file forecasts, plans and targets.
• Integrate CRM contribution to all critical brand touch points including commercial planning, weekly business meetings, marketing campaign development, product assortment planning, direct mail, GapCard, e-mail, social
• Deliver a holistic view of the customer and educate Gap brand teams so they build and execute strategies against an accurate depiction of the Gap customer.
• Use CRM and key insights to drive marketing segmentation and personalization strategies across channels.
• Lead advanced database analytics to track customer behavior and lifecycle with the brand; use learnings to measure marketing effectiveness, develop communication strategies to maximize engagement and loyalty, and make strategic recommendations to move the business forward.
• Develop robust marketing calendar by identifying optimal messaging cadence, managing contact frequency across different customer segmentations and marrying with promotional marketing events.
• Drive continuous testing and technology optimization through partnership with Gap Inc. Customer + Strategy team and all Gap Inc. brands.
• Utilize advanced retail business intelligence and analytics to identify large scale consumer and retail patterns to inform product, customer, and marketing strategies.