INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Inventory Control Manager will be responsible for improving inventory flow efficiencies, while providing enhanced visibility and control over inventory operations both at the DC and in Stores. The Inventory Control Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the Inventory Control Team, and working cross-functionally to support the Distribution Center, Buying, Planning and Stores Team, Corporate Inventory Control and Accounting. The ideal candidate has passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach.
What you'll do
- Oversees, drives and develops a team of 3 inventory control members
- Owns strategic develop of flow forecasts for DC inbound and outbound to ensure operational excellence and profitability
- Key partner with Corporate Accounting and Inventory Control regarding management of sales audit and accuracy of the general ledger
- Drives accountability, standardized best practices and leverages support functions to optimize the DC operation
- Ensures that the DC inbound and outbound operations are aligned with our Standard Operating Procedure, follows all legal and regulatory requirements and that the team continues to meet service level agreements
- Develops and delivers streamlined communications across the DC, Corporate and Field to ensure alignment with all cross functional partners
- Oversees the end to end bi-quarterly physical inventory counts process with internal departments and external vendors
Who you are
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience in Logistics, preferably in Distribution and Fulfillment, with experiences working in inventory management
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data analysis capability and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm on reporting needs and implement new ideas and solutions with the team, business partners and brand counterparts
- Strong Integrity, self-motivated, open-minded and ability to work independently and under pressure in a multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to support multiple projects, meet deadlines and follow project management principles
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs