INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The role of the Intermix Stylist is integral to the growth of the company. The stylist must be a brand ambassador with a passion for going above and beyond to enhance the client experience. This candidate acts as a true stylist and personal shopper and is required to comp and grow their business year over year.
What you'll do
Able to drive consistent consignment and appointment business
- Ability to organize closets for top clients
Markets themselves and performs as personal stylist
Acts as personal shopper within the store
Comps and grows their business year over year
Assist with the execution of floor sets
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis according to the Visual Standards Manual Operations
- Participate in keeping the selling floor to operational and visual standards – both during the day and at the end of the day
- Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales
Who you are
- Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product
- Able to drive personal business while working as a team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Consistency in clienteling and follow up
- Strong converter
- Can deliver an outstanding customer experience
- High retention of clients/low lapsed rate
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs