About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
GapTech Information Security (InfoSec) is the global cybersecurity division of Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all our brands. The Security Engineer reports to the Director of Data Protection and Infrastructure and will be key to enabling security self-sufficiency across our DevOps organization by helping design, deploy, and operate solutions that strengthen our capabilities in Data Protection, Endpoint Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Vulnerability Management.
What you'll do
- Engineer, deploy, and operate technical security solutions that mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Partner with Red Team and Product Security to perform technical security assessments, vulnerability scanning, and infrastructure and code reviews.
- Analyze threat intel applicable to internal services and drive remediation plans.
- Develop and advocate data protection and security best practices throughout Gap, Inc.
- Enable Product teams by providing subject matter expertise on security services inclusive of data encryption, tokenization, data activity monitoring, hardening, and endpoint security.
- Constantly thrive to improve and automate security operations procedures.
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs