Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Project Manager of Graphic Design support the Store Operations team to create effective communications, tools and resources that drive increased field execution and improved product sell through in stores across North America. This role will interact with cross functional and cross channel business partners. The Project Manager, Graphic Design will develop all tools and resources requiring graphic design and branding for stores across North America. These tools include digital assets, product education, field initiatives, meeting materials and engagement programs. This role partners closely with the Sr. Manager of Customer Engagement to influence key business partners across all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.They will partner with the Brand Communications team to ensure there is alignment in how the Brand shows up both internally and externally
What you'll do
- Manage in store execution of initiatives and programs through effectively designed tools and resources that are on brand and relevant
- Develop and influence all designed tools and resources to ensure flawless execution through effective communication, design, details and timing to stores
- Lead and hold full accountability of all Brand assets that are created to support store facing tools, resources, communication and materials
- Create and develop tools and resources that support store initiatives and help to drive business results and engagement
- Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives
- Oversee and execute all product confidence tools that are shared with our global partner
- Collaborate with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement
Who you are
- Graphic Design experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, In Design, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to articulate and embrace challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- Ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
- Identify opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
- Ability to set specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs