INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
This position is part of Inventory Control Team which mission is to overall improve efficiency of Intermix inventory receipt flow. The Inventory Control Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining the accuracy of inventory warehouse to support through partnership of corporate, warehouse and field teams. Tracks, reports, own and communicate inventory movement. Supports the Buying Team on inbound and outbound of the delivery of goods to improve visibility, anticipation and cost on receipt flow. This position reports to the Inventory Control Planner.
What you'll do
- Participate in Vendor on boarding process in coordination with Buying, Accounting and Inventory Control Team including Delivery and Receiving Instructions, Invoicing Instructions, Packing Instructions,
- Obtain all info from Vendors and Buying department to coordinate set-up of vendors by Gap Accounts Payable/Inventory Control
- Coordinate with Buying Team and Brand partners to ensure proper freight coordination, vendor charge backs, ticketing, shipment lateness and accuracy
- Track receipts and partner with vendors to ensure on time delivery
- Partner with Transportation group to ensure freight and customs processes are followed
- Alert Buying team on inventory receipt issues to maintain proper inventory flow into DC and Photo studio
- Oversees Return to Vendor store transfers and the returning of product back to Vendor from DC
- Provides information to Manager for sales audit of reserves on RTV’s
- Creates, maintains and distributes weekly inventory related reports for corporate and field
- Partners with Accounting and Warehouse to resolve and communicate receipt discrepancies
Who you are
- 1-2 years of supply chain coordination experience, preferably in a retail organization
- Strong Excel and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools and ability to perform root cause analysis, oracle systems a plus
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with other groups, as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs