About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it’s easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
What you'll do
- Serves as a primary business support for the Territory Vice President.
- Act as a liaison to the Territory Vice President direct reports, their teams and headquarters business partners.
- Assists the Territory Vice President by creating teams and partnerships that focus on the internal and external customer.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Territory Vice President, including but not limited to managing email, voicemail, calendars, meeting planning, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, and creating PowerPoint Presentations etc.
- Communicate effectively, through multiple vehicles (phone, email and voice mail) to field employees, corporate business partners, vendors and customers.
- Act as an expert source for division information to others, critical to performing their job.
- Create, prepare and distribute company reports to Regional Manager, District Managers, Zone Manager and Headquarter business partners.
- Manages projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Manage competing priorities to ensure all business needs are met in a timely manner.
- Complete special tasks and projects, as assigned by the Territory Vice President.
- Execute general office administrative functions
Who you are
- 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
- 2-3 Adminstrative Support experience for senior level managment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and build partnerships with all levels of management.
- Proficient and advanced computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, high-pressure environment and to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Able to lift/carry 20 lbs.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- College degree / experience preferred.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs