About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Old Navy’s Marketing Effectiveness team is a global function that provides strategic and analytical support to ON Leadership focused on optimizing Marketing spend, inclusive of discounted promotions. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Effectiveness, the Manager will be responsible for analyzing current business trends, performing ROI analysis on marketing activity, and providing event recaps to support LT business decisions. Decision support extends to cross-functional partners across Marketing, Global Consumer Payments, Inventory Management, Merchandising, and Operations.
What you'll do
- Drive sales and minimize risks within the business through recommendations to Leadership Team
- Manage marketing strategies by providing decision support for future marketing investments
- Act as financial lead in pre-season and in-season commercial planning
- Provide event analysis to cross functional business partners (including Marketing, Inventory Management, Operations and Merchandising teams)
- Partner with Company Planning to land forecasts that maximize sales and margin while clearly communicating risks and opportunities to Executive Leadership Teams
- Partner with Global Consumer Payments Team to review and influence events to drive cardholder loyalty
- Partner with Customer Data Analytics Team to analyze KPI results and drive customer growth and retention
- Conduct A/B testing to analyze the impact of marketing adjustments to be applied as fleet-wide strategies
Who you are
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize financial analysis and business objectives into clear business recommendations
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional partnerships and influence others
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Ability to mentor, guide and develop team members
- Strong understanding of retail math preferred
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new applications quickly. Microstrategy experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience. Prefer experience in retail analysis with a strategic mindsight
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs