About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Store Engagement team is a critical part of the Loyalty and Payments organization and serves as the conduit for communicating and prioritizing initiatives with Store Operations Brand partners and the field. The Store Engagement team focuses on driving loyalty acquisition and the seamless implementation of L&P initiatives in stores. The Manager of Acquisition Marketing is an integral part of the Store Engagement team and drives execution of loyalty initiatives for Gap brand.
This position is ideal for a team player with strong project management, understanding of store functions and operational skills. Must enjoy relationship building and working across a big team with multiple business partners.
What you'll do
- Supports Director in ownership of customer acquisition strategy for respective brand(s)
- Partners with L&P Brand teams on execution of acquisition marketing campaigns for respective brand across channels and platforms, mainly focusing on in-store marketing. This may include writing creative briefs, tracking down image requests, providing creative feedback and consolidating legal feedback.
- Optimizes marketing campaigns to ensure optimal ROI and build a future for strong foundation for future customer-lifetime-value
- Partners back with other cross-functional marketing teams to ensure acquisition marketing campaigns are well-integrated into overall strategies for respective brand
- Shares acquisition performance data with Brand and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partners with other Brand Acquisition team members to streamline processes and strategies and write succinct, informative store communications with the brand voice around L&P initiatives and updates
- Partners closely with Brand Store Operations team to ensure feedback about acquisition marketing campaigns are messaged to Store Associates for campaign setup
- Partners with banking partner RAMs to drive loyalty program education and engagement with Store Associates and field employees
- Supports store Recognition by pulling data, ordering treat boxes, updating card site, and managing third party vendors, etc.
- Partners with L&P Business Analysis team on hind sighting and performance:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel, and spend to optimize and increase response
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results, partnering with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Innovates marketing campaign strategies and manages a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with L&P Finance and Business Analysis teams
- Manages budgeting, open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, retail stores or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to make data-driven decisions
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and brings structure to ambiguous situations
- Customer-centric mindset
- Proactive with strong project and program management skills; able to multi-task and work autonomously and as part of a team
- Looks beyond obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
- Ability to think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator, leading program vision and planning while getting involved in the details of actual execution and management
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where there isn’t one
- Results-oriented, timeliness, attention to detail, with a willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail and delivering flawlessly & accurately
- Growth mindset, willing to run through walls to deliver and adjust style to various teams and leaders
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs