About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Vice President, Field and Partner Support to lead the cross-brand, global field team that will direct and support franchise partners around the world. This role is instrumental in setting the Franchise strategy and operating plan and is accountable for insuring the identity and culture of all brands is reflected appropriately and effectively within the Franchise stores. This individual will lead a senior team that directly influences decisions around Real Estate, organizational structure and merchandise investments, will understand the “DNA” of all Gap brands and lead a virtual team with global awareness and sensitivities.
What you'll do
- Use strong global business acumen to understand various market trends, both macro and micro
- Use strong financial acumen to identify and respond to trends, risks and opportunities in order to support top line growth
- Identify and communicate multi-year plans that support brand and partner priorities
- Provide clear and timely communication ensuring the team is aligned towards a common goal
- Coach and teach the cross-functional team to drive for results and provide leadership to Central franchise retail leaders by acting as a positive and solution-oriented role model
Who you are
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of retail experience
- Experience as a Field VP or equivalent with 5-7 years management/leadership experience in a complex, matrixed organization
- Proven track record driving retail strategies in a global organization
- Able to formulate strategies and shorter-term tactical plans that are cost-effective, efficient, and realistic
- Strong working knowledge of financial measurements and how to impact them
- Ability to travel domestically and globally
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs