INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The E-Commerce Stylist is someone with experience in luxury ecommerce, strong on set styling skills and the ability to problem solve. This individual is responsible for styling on-figure looks for the INTERMIX Ecommerce site in a high volume. In this role, the Ecommerce Stylist will work closely with the Styling team to create fresh and innovative looks that are compelling and reflect the INTERMIX brand.
What you'll do
- Style and shoot products on-figure, ensuring accuracy and reflecting the Intermix point of view
- Ensure daily workload is completed on time, working with photographer to resolve any issues
- Prep sets for freelancers
- Work closely with the Product Coordinator to keep the sample closet organized and return unused product
- Support styling team on editorials and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Provide feedback to Head of Styling to help develop strategies and implement process improvement
- Conduct research or ad hoc reports on current trends, street style, competitors for styling team
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of designers and seasonal trends
- Possess a “can-do” attitude, ready to roll-up sleeves and participate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively
- Successfully able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Mac Proficient, advanced skills in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- BA and 2-4 years’ experience styling in an ecommerce studio
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs