We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
The Field Visual Manager ensures the integrity of the Athleta brand through consistent execution of merchandising vision and direction in the field. Using a thorough understanding and appreciation of Athleta's brand aesthetic and customer profile, the Field Visual Manager develops strategies to deliver well-merchandised, visually-engaging stores that meet the needs of the business. The Field Visual Manager will partner with the Director of Visual Merchandising to build on and develop new, innovative ways to make the Brand come to life in our stores. The Field Visual Manager will collaborate extensively with the Head of Stores, Visual Market Managers, Coaches, GMs and headquarters partners. The Field Visual Manager provides training, leadership, guidance and inspiration to the GMs and store Visual teams. The Field Visual Manager reports directly to the Director of Visual Merchandising.
What you'll do
- Interacts collaboratively with the Director of Field Visual and Market Director to determine, prioritize and execute all short- and long-term business goals.
- Partners effectively with all Athleta business partners, including Merchants, Store Operations, Marketing and Creative, Inventory Planning, Human Resources, creating an internal network and significant work flow efficiencies.
Who you are
- 5 years comparable experience in significant visual leadership roles
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Innovative and creative in visual merchandising approach
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and travel in North America
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs