About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Security Administrator reports to the Manager of eDiscovery and Forensics team, and is a member of a larger Security Engineering and Operations (SecOps) organization that designs, deploys and operates security tools. The Engineer will also be architecting solutions and services, maintaining existing applications and infrastructure, and deploying security in depth across Gap Inc.
● Daily maintenance and administration of EnCase, D3, Office 365 (including Exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams, Security and Compliance Center), Stealthbits, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec DLP, Cylance, and Carbon Black
● Provide subject matter expertise, training and support for EnCase and D3
● Advise and implement architecture, management, and access control for solutions supporting the eDiscovery and Forensics, and Legal teams
● Perform security assessments and support for pilot programs
● Define and enforce EndPoint security and hardening standards
● Operate Executive Loaner Device Service – including managing the loaner fleet, training and configuration of users, and communicating with senior leadership
Who you are
● Strong knowledge of Windows administration (including Windows Server 2016, IIS, Active Directory, Group Policy management)
● Strong knowledge of EnCase forensic solutions architecture and implementation
● Experience managing and maintaining Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec DLP, Office 365
● Proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.)
● Familiar with Powershell ● Familiar with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.)
● Experience with D3 a plus
● 3+ years of experience building secure systems, networks and infrastructure
● Strong windows administration skills
● Experience with eDiscovery and Forensics standards and procedures
● Experience managing enterprise-scale endpoint security solutions
● Proven understanding of cloud security solutions
● Knowledge of data management (architecture, movement, and mapping) a plus
● Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.