About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Internationaland Outlet (I + O) division encompasses some of the fastest growing markets inthe Old Navy portfolio – Outlet, Canada, Mexico and China. The I + O team is responsible for setting thelong-term vision and strategy for their markets, as well as managing day-to-daybusinesses operations to drive these strategies forward.
The strategy andoperations function within I + O partners closely with each market to supportstrategic decision making through long-term planning efforts, pricingoptimization, new growth initiatives, process improvement and democratizationof data to shape and guide our path forward. Through rigorous analysis, focus on the competition and customer,creative thinking and deep partnership we support our market leaders in makingthe best decisions for the business.
As a Senior Analyst, you will play an integral role in drivingthis work forward and creating significant benefits for our markets and teams.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Demonstrated track record as an exemplary problem-solver and strategic thinker
- Able to identify/frame key issues and develop hypotheses
- Comfort working in and bringing structure to ambiguous environments
- Economic and financial modeling skills, with capacity to work with large, complex data sources
- Ability to synthesize disparate information into insights and strategies
- Ability to work in the details without losing sight of the big picture and deliver high-quality end-products under time pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and people leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communicator with proven ability to communicate to cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborator
- Seen as a true team player who works well with others and builds strong partnerships
- Ability to identify barriers to successful implementation and capable of working with teams/leaders to mitigate barriers
- Ability to work independently under time pressure and effectively juggle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality work and making a difference in our function, our company, and our industry
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage scope, meet timelines, and communicate with stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience, strong preference for strategic management consulting or investment banking experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Interest in and/or knowledge of retail industry, preferably with apparel experience
- Experience working with international operations, especially in Canada, Mexico and China
- BA/BS preferably in Business, Economics or Finance
- Outstanding academic track record
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs