About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Operations Scheduler maintains Contact Center agent schedules tomaximize labor efficiencies across all lines of business. Supports staffing levels, set-up of new-hireclasses in the scheduling software, and monitor time-off for most areas. Assists with short-term forecasting duties. Prepares the IDP file for Relations and thecall center for the staffing meeting on Fridays. Assists team with user-levelfunctional set-up of eWorkforce Management (IEX) scheduling software, focusing on staffing requirements, volumepatterns and operational efficiencies in staffing.
ESSENTIALDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
What you'll do
- Maintain functional set-up of eWorkforce Management (IEX) scheduling software; assist with systemic set-up development and efficient use of IEX to improve efficiencies of labor use in the global Contact Center
- Assist in creating staffing forecasts in IEX which determines need for new training classes based on long-range call forecasts
- Creates new short term schedule options when needed
- Input/update/correct employee schedules in IEX, maintaining both Agent Definition and after schedule generation
- Work with leadership and agents to meet scheduling (people) needs of the contact center
- Work with all business partners to develop and answer questions about scheduling policies/procedures that drive efficiencies and fairness in the business
- Help maintain efficient interval schedule patterns (daily, weekly, hourly) by adjusting schedules of call center agents to meet business needs
- Create Intra-day performance forecasts for contact center weekly
- Support COS Tower(s) with issues involving scheduling (including scheduling training, meetings and other scheduled events as needed) and by covering breaks/lunches/vacations as needed
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting and assistance with Operations projects
- Other duties and intra-departmental support asnecessary
Who you are
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- 2-3 years of call center experience in any capacity (operational experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (including spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications)
- One year experience using CMS or CentreVu Supervisor
- Working knowledge of contact center scheduling methods and software (i.e. IEX, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect), with specific experience using IEX to administer other people’s schedules
- Ability to prepare reports accurately and on-time
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good math and analytical skills (some formal knowledge of statistics preferred)
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong PC Skills: Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access and/or other software/database skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs