INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Ecommerce Photographer provides support to the Studio team and Photography Manager shooting products in a high volume, ecommerce photography studio. Responsible for ensuring all ecommerce assets produced feel on brand, on strategy & relevant for INTERMIX. This role is best suited for an individual with a strong portfolio, strong technical skills and ability to problem solve.
What you'll do
- Work in the studio under direction of Photography Manager, independently and alongside stylists, taking digital images of products and with studio and equipment maintenance
- Primarily photograph ecommerce products on-figure with the ability to shoot on mannequin and tabletop when needed
- To Responsible for accurate completion of shot lists, file naming, processing and organization of digital files
- Upload digital files to all correct channels on a daily basis
- Ensure daily workload is completed within SLA – Raise red flags when in jeopardy, working with Photography Manager to resolve
- Partner with managers, JR Photographer, Product Coordinator and Sample Manager to ensure production expectations are met
- Proactively identify challenges in workflow or process and use critical thinking to provide Photography Manager with potential solutions
Who you are
- Great team player who enjoys the studio environment
- High technical proficiency with Canon, Photoshop, Capture One, Bridge and Mac computers a must; ability to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Proactive approach to problem solving and improving department processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills, self sufficient and detail oriented
- Possess a “can-do” attitude, ready to roll-up sleeves and participate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- BA Photography or 3-5 years experience shooting in an ecommerce studio
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs