About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
• Learning Agility
• Trust & Honesty
• Collaboration & Influencing
• Manage, track, and organize pre-production strike offs and samples.
• Communicate clearly and efficiently to cross functional and overseas partners.
• Keep approval files and sample closets organized.
• Finalize BOMs in partnership with Design and maintain throughout production.
• Collect information needed to create and complete costing packages in order distribute to sourcing channels.
• Input all costing information into a seasonal costing plan.
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Production lifecycle.
• Basic understanding of product construction
• Basic understanding of design process
• Obtain information relevant to a problem through questions and discussion, written reports and numerical data.
• Problem solving skills
• Strong product curiosity
• Use basic retail math needed to determine costs and margins
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, web-based applications
• Effectively communicate in written and verbal form and is detail orientated
• Organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
• Proactive with strong follow through
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.