INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Jr Image Specialist is responsible for following the established standards for ecommerce retouching including; color correcting, image/clipping/silhouetting and manipulation of digital images to produce high quality images. Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision receiving feedback from Image Specialists and Manager.
What you'll do
- Work on On Figure, Still Life and Mannequin imagery
- Maintain and follow server/DAM asset organization/proper file naming and image protocol
- Review imagery returned from 3rd Party Retouch vendor and assess any additional required correction
- Retouch and CC imagery to accurately represent merchandise
- Perform Quality Control on daily workloads
- Communicate with other departments to proactively address discrepancies and resolve issues
- Prioritize retouching to meet high volume targets and maintain SLAs
- Daily tracking of metrics
- Support Image Specialists and Manager by identifying workflow and efficiency opportunities
Who you are
- 1-2 years of high volume photo retouching experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Bridge. AEM is considered a plus
- Working knowledge of paths, alpha channels and actions
- Excellent time management skills and abilitiy to meet quick turnaround times
- Mac Proficient
- Well organized, self disciplined and professional
- Must be ambitious, resourceful, flexible and a quick learner
- Working knowledge of Photography considered a plus
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a team
- Comfortable with fast paced, ecommerce environment
- Previous ecommerce retouching experience considered a plus
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs