About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The SeniorCoordinator role is responsible for producing a large variety of Marketing collateraland signage for the Old Navy brand. Thisrole is responsible for ensuring the delivery of all assigned projects are ontime, on budget and of the highest quality possible.
What you'll do
- Write and maintain up-to-date production specificationsand store distributions for all projects
- Bid and negotiate all projects as directed withvarious vendors, ensuring best cost/value available
- Ensure production timelines are up-to-date andall deadlines are met
- Ensure all projects are sourced according toestablished policies
- Manage large project budgets, maintainingup-to-date forecasts, estimates and invoices
- Communicate changes in cost or timing andprovide timely recommendations to business partners
- Provide high-level production estimates asneeded
- Retouch and color correct imagery, as neededto meet the brand’s quality standards
- Route pre-press andprinter proofs for final sign-off prior to printing to ensure accuracy
- Regularly communicateproject status, deliverables and expectations in meetings
- Proactively inform Managerof projects, initiatives and key issues
- Work with Creative team to encourageinnovative solutions and creative ideas
- Partner closely with Brand Management toensure marketing is produced on strategy
- Collaborate with Technical Production, ProjectManagement, Creative and Brand Strategy to ensure projects meet timing, budgetand scope
- Promote strong relationships with Visual,Store Operations and Store Design teams
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Work well under tight deadlines and effectively managemultiple priorities and projects at once
- Does well in large complex environment, with ambiquity andchanges
- Proven analytical skills for the purpose of evaluating vendorquotes, complex store data, and budgets
- Understanding of print techniques including silkscreen, largeformat litho and web offset
- Must be able to travel locally and nationally
- Unwavering sense of humor, positive attitude
Who you are
- 2-6 years experience in marketing production and procurement
- Experience with spreadsheet, digital asset management, collaboration tools, and workflow software
- Experience with print techniques including silkscreen, large format litho and web offset
- Some experience with marketing collateral, 3D propping
- Experience managing complex store distributions
- Experience managing color retouching for consumer-facing uses
- Retail marketing experience is strongly preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs