About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Gap Inc.’s Product Operations & Global Supply Chain Team is focused on developing a best-in-class product to market process with significant change in product creation, planning, and allocation processes. Our team drives strategy and operational excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement in support of global growth, customer responsiveness, and speed.
This role entails close collaboration with brand teams and leaders as we develop our long term operating model to compete globally and across multiple channels. This role is highly collaborative, working across our brands and product management teams. Strategic thinking, facilitation, and structured problem solving are critical in this role.
What you'll do
- Manage process design work streams in support of long term operating model transformation at Gap, Inc.
- Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings
- Collaborate closely with brand teams and facilitate process design discussions
- Synthesize data and develop process documentation to support leadership decisions and alignment on future process
- Identify critical business process requirements to inform technical capabilities
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact results
- Develop knowledge of tools and systems relevant to process
- Prepare presentation documents and updates for senior leaders
Who you are
- Ability to drive and execute process analysis
- Strong strategic thinking to drive development of innovative processes with brand teams
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity
- Proficient at project management with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- 5 plus years minimum preferred of experience in strategy/management consulting and retail/consumer products
- Experience in strategy, operations, and process design
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to synthesize detailed information into key insights
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs