About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
What you’ll do:
What you'll do
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for all prospective candidates (internal & external) throughout the interview process.
- Manage end-to-end coordination of candidate interviews including communication to candidates, hiring managers & internal recruiting partners.
- Own new hire pre-onboarding/on-boarding process including communication to candidate and internal business partners.
- Participate actively in enterprise meetings such Global Recruitment Touch Bases.
- Champion the adoption, usage and upkeep of team ATS and CRM Tools and Systems.
- Prepare reoccurring and ad hoc reporting as needed to support the recruitment process.
How you’ll do it:
- Become a Brand & Talent Ambassador! Developing a strong understanding of our organization & teams core values.
- Deliver high-quality work, demonstrating operational excellence and integrity in everything you do
- Be a stickler for details, mindful of what you’re presenting/sharing and how it’s packaged
- Work proactively and reactively, never losing sight of providing an excellent candidate and hiring leader experience
Who you are
- BA, BS or equivalent degree preferred
- Hands on proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint required. Applicant tracking systems or content management systems a plus.
- Proven organization skills - can prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment that is always evolving and with competing demands
- Ability to maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment through demonstrated, proven leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Able to build and foster strong and productive relationships
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs