About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
What you'll do
- Responsiblefor embedding global recruiting processes resources and systems within thebusiness in order to increase the talent pipeline for data science, analytics,UX/U, and digital marketing organizations
- Deliversa diverse candidate slate to each hiring manager according to his/her needs,and the organization as a whole
- Managementof partnerships and relationship building both internally and externally
- Consultswith business on specialized industry trends and competitive landscape in relevantcommunities
- Developsand mentors junior talent scouts and/or recruiters
- Leadsthe business in providing a hire-right experience
- Strategizeswith business leaders on workforce planning and forecasting.
- Demonstratesconfidence, business acumen in all settings while advising business partners.
- Actsas liaison/project lead for enterprise wide programs and initiatives
- Developsrecruiting educational curriculum to support building the Global TalentAcquisition Team’s and Hiring Manager’s capabilities as it relates to DataScience, UX/UI and Digital talent pipeline
- Participatesin ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including innovative approaches inattracting talent through new ways of recruiting, workflow and processimprovement.
- Conductsregular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices,market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools
- Responsiblefor conducting business in a consultative manner through influencing and sharinga point of view and using a creative approach to drive results
- Responsiblefor vendor management
Who you are
- Experiencein a high paced consumer centric environment (retail preferred)
- Demonstratedconceptual and problem-solving capability to solve workplace challenges withoutimmediate support
- Bachelor’sdegree preferred and/or 7+ years of full life cycle technical recruitingexperience
- 4+years’ experience leading, managing and developing talent acquisition teams
- Demonstratedrelationship management experience with technical and Human Resource teams
- Experienceleading programs and project related initiatives
- Provenability to strategize with business leaders on workforce planning andforecasting.
- Provenability to flex and work in multiple functions across the enterprise
- Proficiencywith recruiting tools, systems, ATS, recruiting metrics, and reports
- Strongbusiness etiquette, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledgeof EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs