About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
What you'll do
- Drivecreation, prioritization, planning and execution of technology strategy andtechnical roadmaps with Product Management, Engineering and Architecture
- Ensuretechnology strategies are consistent with company vision and goals and are reflectedin the overall enterprise plans.
- Communicatestrategy and set clear expectations that inspire and engage the organization.
- Identifyand communicate key guidelines and practices to ensure understanding andadoption.
- Defineand track success metrics to ensure results are achieved
Who you are
- 10+years information technology experience. Preference for experience in strategy,architecture, or consulting
- Currentindustry knowledge of relevant technology
- Experiencein technology strategy planning and roadmap creation. Strong point of view onbest practices.
- Experiencemanaging large programs
- Experienceworking with engineering development and ops teams in DevOps model
- Abilityto tell a story and simplify complex concepts.
- Abilityto influence across the organization.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs