About Hill City
We started Hill City because we wanted to change the narrative. The idea of ‘high-performance’ has been traditionally marketed to ultra-athletes, power suits, and outdoorsmen. And we’re taught from a young age to compartmentalize our lives based on those outdated archetypes. How we should act. What we should wear. But living an active lifestyle means more than that.
We’re athletes, innovators, and adventurers—but also fathers, partners, and friends. At any given moment, we are all of those things at once. Our needs change with every aspect of our lives. We don’t just want high-performance. Our lives demand it. We’re looking for innovators who want to be part of something new and are willing to push boundaries with us.
About the role
Seeking a well-rounded graphic designer with passion and experience in branding, typography, packaging, print and digital.
What you'll do
- Develop innovative design solutions for marketing materials, including but not limited to: Seasonal Campaigns, comprehensive Packaging Programs for Product, Public Relations and Promotions materials, Digital and Social Media, based on direction provided by the Art Director.
- Initiate concepts and work independently, presenting multiple solutions per project.
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously and deliver work on time.
- Collaborate and provide support to UX Designer and Production Artist on e-comm experience.
- Works quickly and cross functionally, communicating and collaborating directly with entire team.
Who you are
- BA in Graphic Design or related area
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working in an Advertising agency or Design Studio environment
- Thorough knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, In Design.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Strong knowledge of packing and printing process and color separations.
- Must be physically able to use computer and artist tools.
Benefits at Hill City
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Hill City, Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs