About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Product Strategy & Operations team is responsible for enabling our product teams to achieve high performance and bring product strategies to life by providing product insights at the right time, creating clear growth strategies tied to long range plans and building best in class processes. This role will drive analytics to provide insights on our products and growth strategies. They will own training and ad-hoc analysis projects for our product teams and rollout the introduction of any new external data sources or vendors.
What you'll do
- Learning Agility
- Drives Results
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Primary point of contact for Product Teams with regards to data analysis - - for questions, training, ad-hoc analysis for external data sources that the PS&O team manages
- Partner with Merchandising teams on ad-hoc Market share requests as needed
- Manage rollout of any new external data sources or vendors that Old Navy engages with
- Drive dashboard development and rollout of new analytics service
- Manage data delivery and analysis coming from analytics vendor and work with Company Planning on ongoing integration in Commercial Planning process
- Manage data delivery for Divisional Strategy Managers and ensure standardization of information
- Assemble pre-season fact packs from multiple data sources and publish to the business
Who you are
Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience demonstrating analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented; able to execute with efficiency and accuracy
- Technology savvy – able to learn new software quickly
- Exposure to:
- Research sources, techniques, and presentation
- Industry and competitive analysis, modeling, and financial analysis
- Business strategy development
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills: written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presence: work well as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerBI (preferable) and PowerPoint
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis to drive actionable results
- Able to work in and bring structure to ambiguous environments
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Comfort in fast paced, dynamic, matrixed work environment
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably within retail industry, management consulting, consumer products, and/or investment banking
- Interest/knowledge of retail industry
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs