About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
What you'll do
- Responsiblefor budget allocation, planning, and forecasting across vehicles
- Partnerwith DCM partners & central circulation on DirectMail, Social, Display,Search, and Affiliates strategy & investment
- Leadshigh level financial forecasting for Loyalty / events at monthly, quarterly andyearly hindsight level with strong focus on strategic narrative
- Scenarioplanning and diagnostics at each level (ex: customer segments, events vs base,store vs online)
- Responsiblefor embedding loyalty events in commercial plan (via primary, secondary,tertiary events) to drive customer/lifecycle objectives and hit both customerand financial targets
- Accountablefor generating non-commercial related strategies for driving everyday loyaltyusage & card spend
- Developsloyalty customer segmentation roadmap (ex: lifecycle, channel, divisional, orcategorical)
- Regularlyleverages customer data and analytics to refine strategies to optimize results
- Lifecyclemigration – identify opportunities & drive strategies (lifecycle,commercial, or other) to migrate MTL to Card to Tier using data driven insight
Who you are
- 5+years of CRM, direct marketing, or consumer driven marketing strategyexperience in retail and/or loyalty.
- Strongcommunication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability toactively participate in and influence senior-level discussions.
- Provenability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a highly complex matrixorganization.
- Strongproject management and organizational skills with the ability to managemultiple projects simultaneously.
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions.
- Resultsoriented and willing to shift plans if necessary to meet goals. Works autonomously and takes the initiativeto move the business forward.
- Highlymotivated, curious individual with a passion for our customers and retailindustry.
- Comfortin working with creative team and creative development process.
- Pastcredit card experience preferred but not required.
- Desireand ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’sDegree; MBA a plus.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs