Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager - Audience Experience, US, is responsible for optimizing how content comes together to create a compelling experience for Gap Online each customer. This team is accountable for developing a compelling experience, measured by engagement/sales across site and email. The unique value this team brings is a deep understanding of personalization and segmentation strategy, a holistic view of market and customer experience, and analytical prowess to make messaging recommendations, drive strategy, and highlight channel innovation needs.
This position will report to the Manager of Audience Experience, US.
• Assist in strategy & execution of the US customer experience where content comes together across email and site
• Maintain the marketing calendar and ensure the customer is receiving a cohesive & meaningful experience across both site & email for the US market
• QA & Proofing email and site content
• Execute a strong customer experience and fuel that vision through process, analytics, testing, innovation, and content to optimize our channel experiences
• Accountable for optimizing engagement, sales and customer formation via marketing content
Key Organizational Relationships:
Gap Online, Store & Brand Marketing Teams, Company Planning, Buying, Web Production, Creative, and Digital & Customer Marketing
Who you are
• 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
• Detail-oriented with a passion for flawless execution
• Strategic thinking & customer focused mindset
• Strong Excel Skills, experience in Omniture a plus
• Analytical ability to drive business decisions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
• Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
• History of effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization
• Tremendous organization and process management
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.