About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Customer Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. The Test & Learn Center of Excellence (CoE) is tasked with driving practices, standards and execution of experiments across Gap Inc.
You will focus on the analysis of strategic analytic testing projects from inception to completion. They will also provide support on testing methods, processes and services across the organization and evangelize the use of the Customer Data & Analytics (CD&A) Test & Learn CoE. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Test & Learn Analytics within the CoE.
What you'll do
- Work with brand partners and product managers to structure and execute disciplined tests, measure and analyze the results, and present out on findings
- Track and manage all current and future tests and participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines, recommend best-practices and share learnings
- Prepare dashboards to share testing insights and present to senior leadership regularly
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to advance our testing capabilities,
- Identify and execute process improvement strategies to further enhance and streamline our capabilities
- Develop competencies in omnichannel experimentation
Who you are
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in principles of test design as well as measurement and statistical analysis of results
- Skilled in data visualizations
- Familiar with the psychology of economic/customer behavior
- Deep knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains highly desirable; experienced with digital and offline testing; knowledge of retail store testing a plus
- The ability to manage milestones and continuous communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, engineering, economics, computer science); Master’s degree desired, but not required.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs