About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Oracle Retail – Business Systems Analyst II will be responsible for impact analysis and quality control of the Oracle Retail applications (perpetual inventory, stock ledger, sales audit, store inventory). Our retail footprint comprises of version 14 & 16 of RMS, RPM, ReSA, RIB and SIM. The successful individual will be expected to partner with peers, business stakeholders, software & services provider, and colleagues from other application domains.
• At least 5+ years of IT experience (in Retail domain) as IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Consultant and/or Business SME in large scale projects.
• At a minimum of 2-3 years Oracle Retail experience.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle Retail applications - RMS, RPM, ReSA, SIM & RIB (at least three of them); ideally with recent experience of v14+.
• Experience in Oracle Retail integration with other non-Oracle applications (custom built and packages)
• Proficient understanding of Oracle Retail technology stack, application server, tools and architecture.
• Ability to execute queries (using Toad / SQL) to retrieve data and carry out analysis
• Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of low to medium complexity with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with the Change Management process.
• Completes analysis tasks as part of a team.
• Possess good Oral / Written communication skills
Who you areOptional/Preferred Skills:
• Test Tools / Test Automation
• Knowledge of Reporting tools like Oracle BI Publisher / OBIEE
• BS/BA Business, Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• Experienced professional in Retail Business operations
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.