About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Analyst plays a crucial role in understanding and driving stronger Customer Experiences across our digital properties. This role will champion the customer experience and ensure that we are collectively delivering a high-quality experience throughout the customer journey across Gap Inc’s eCommerce (digital & mobile) properties. This position will test and verify the quality of the sites’ appearance, functionality and performance across multiple audiences, segments, and devices; as well as write test plans and execute manual testing against those plans. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of quality assurance methodologies, and will be expected to log and potentially escalate incidents for issues discovered during QA testing.
What you'll do
- Test and Identify issues that negatively impact our Customers’ Experience
- Passionate about Customer Experiences
- Assess multiple segments of the Customer Experience for multiple segments to ensure the experience is flawless
- Write and execute test plans that clearly outline what’s expected in the experience across multiple marketing channels, as well by device
- Work with GapTech and Product Management to evolve plans as new features and functionality are developed
- Provide detailed feedback outlining where the experience isn’t as expected via ServiceNow
- Work with brand producers to provide feedback if content isn’t as expected
Who you are
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years hands on experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong functional understanding of e-commerce testing for core platform and integrations
- Demonstrated experience with QA tools, writing and executing test plans
- Effective analytical, communication and time management skills
- Work well on a team as well as independently
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs