About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
GapTech is the engine driving Gap Inc. – a passionate team on an aggressive path to become the best in retail, operating with the agility and speed of a startup and the stability and resources of a Fortune 500 company. We’re looking for an exceptional developer with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology to lead a key omni-channel initiative. This position will be accountable to:
• Support and add additional capabilities to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) implemented in the EU market
• Leading the integration into Gap Inc.’s existing technology footprint.
• Implementation in newer brands and markets.
Who you are
• 5+ years’ experience on leading/delivering omni channel (ecommerce/OMS /POS/CRM) capabilities
• 3+ years hands on experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and defining technical solutions
• Bachelor's Degree, computer science or equivalent
• Highly desirable application development experience in Omni-channel (Online, Stores and CRM), Mobile commerce solutions
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Demandware Certification would be preferred
• Passion, fun, approachable, self-motivated, energetic, empathetic
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs