About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Digital & Customer Marketing team at Gap Inc. manages global online acquisition and direct response marketing
for Gap,Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory.
The Associate Manager, Affiliate Marketing will partner with the Senior Manager,Global Affiliate Marketing and assist in managing the retail affiliate marketing programs for the Gap Inc. brands.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to impact sales for one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world. This job will be based at our San Francisco headquarters.
What you'll do
- Work in partnership with affiliate managers to develop and execute strategies, define key objectives, budgets, timing and tactics that drive sales growth
- Manage relationships with affiliate agency and key publishers to identify media partnership opportunities.
- Communicate DCM business needs and goals to affiliate agencies and strategic affiliate partners
- Ensure best rates for media placements and commission-based programs to deliver strong returns
- Continually evaluate and test potential sources of high quality traffic and demand
- Manage the creative process that supports brand promotions and seasonal creative updates, including reviewing creative and providing feedback, and approving all creative placements deliver an on-brand experience
- Manage and oversee reporting, identifying areas of opportunity and communicating key wins
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting, including monthly and quarterly forecast and close and ensuring programs are pacing correctly for each assigned brand
Who you are
1+ years direct response digital marketing, preferably at a multi-brand organization, agency, or vendor.
Experience managing large affiliate marketing programs, preferably with Commission Junction
Comfortable with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, specifically Omniture
Ability to distill information from weekly reporting into an action plan
Strong negotiation and communication skills with a talent for persuading business partners and publishers
Work effectively in cross-functional teams including agencies, creative, production, digital marketing, legal, and finance.
Analytical abilities with strong Excel and PowerPoint, skills required.
Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving.
Willingness to work in a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere within the stable environment of the largest specialty apparel retailer in the United States.
Retail and fashion industry experience preferred but not essential.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs