About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to deliver and foster successful usage of commercial retail technology with a focus on helping to discover breakthrough business impact. Our goal is to continuously improve the commerce platforms through accelerated adoption of off-the-shelf tools and services, along with the support required to enable continued growth.
We are seeking an Marketing technologist to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners execute cutting edge personalization experiences that will grow business in our brands. This person needs to quickly understand the business objective, build project plans, and own execution and delivery. Additionally, this role will assist in informing brands of emerging personalization capabilities and be responsible for communicating progress updates.
What you'll do
- Influencing direction of strategic initiatives under the Digital Performance & Growth charter
- Driving usage of commercially available ecommerce tools and technologies
- Optimizing and scaling successful personalization technologies, continually driving next best value add
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Business user training and guidance for personalization technologies, including facilitation of regularly scheduled check-ins
- Assist in coordinating project activities with cross-functional business partners including Strategy, Creative/UX, Product Management, Web Development, GapTech, among others
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Subject Matter Expert in Personalization
- Control business logic in marketing technology UIs, both rule management and audience creation
Who you are
- Interest in retail IT with strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Understanding of the modern commerce technology stack: testing, personalization
- Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to manage scope
- Segmentation and Campaign management experience
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs